Monday, January 08, 2007

Madness is Love

Madness is Love

instead of studying for my exam which is about 3 hours from now i have been thinking of plays and theatre all night(its 4 in the morning now)...and to top it all i think of blogging......a close friend had once told me

There is always some Madness in love,
but there is also some reason in that Madness....

in the search of myself i have been going through some astounding findings, at first i thought i love theatre then i thought na its the love for Art then came culture now ,,,......

i think its creativity

i love something which is my own, something which has been created by me, something which i can call Original,

I love dreams and fantacy as long as you follow them, its just one life and so much to do, so much to see and achieve …….hahhahh if you go by slayer
‘In the depths of mind insane, fantacy and reality are all the same’
its hard to see it in the ‘Real’ world context with everyone doing the push and pulls of the modern world for surviving,,,

I don’t know if dreams come true
Don’t know if I would get through
When I would see light,
I would miss the night

Its been a long walk,
With more miles to be hopped
As long as I believe in myself,
I am sure the road would end

Dreams are meant to be chased
So that we can help create
A new definition of height
To make the world more bright

Love can make you go nuts,
It can make your brain map bust
But what is life without Love?
















EMPTY……



Psychopath, Psychopath
Psychopath Psychopath
Psychopath Psychopath

Going for caffiene and some Nicotiene,

1 Comments:

Blogger Num said...

:)

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home