Monday, November 20, 2006

I Miss YOU!

I MISS YOU

the calogne you wore, the smile , the sound of ur breath, the holding of hands(first 2 fingers mostly:)) , the cofees we had together, the plays we saw, i miss you yaar, i really do.....every now and then, all the memories just come back and sit besides me ,they flash the most precious moments of my life.each and every moment which is still clear in my mind as if it just happened.....
nd i know am saying this the million'th time but nomatter what happened or happens between us, nomatter what grudges remain or come up within me or you , nomatter how we part ways if we do, you have a place within me which no one can take, you are and would always stay my first love.......


Btw- i saw parineeta again today and i still see so much of shekhar in me...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home