Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Delhiite speaks

Delhite Speaks

Iv loved the time i have spend here, all the friends from waleed , maiz, nef, cathrione, etc etc...except a few days , the time has just flown away and i am sure ill miss it when i go back or somewhere else after my course finishes but whatever said and done , delhi is my home and there is an attachment to that place which i cant even explain....im sure everyone feels the same , but this being my blog(hehehe) i would put in my word that, there is actually nothing like home....i sometimes feel so alone here and even with everyone around and so many ppl caring for you there is something missing ....
i go back home fr 2 weeks on 12th, meet again with old friends , my family, ihc and mandi house ohh just cant wait fr tuesday!!!!!!!
there is a sense of belonging that city gives me which (for me) lacks anywhere else, after i came to stay here i realised that its just not a place i have lived for all my childhood,its a part of my identity, for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home