Saturday, December 23, 2006

Mediocre but Arrogant--

£$"$t&**)>>>>>>..... Mediocre but Arrogant >>>>>>>"$££%^*))_))*(^$"!......

12 sept 2006
I do not know why i landed in this mess of getting into the corporate jungle when i am not carved for a 9-5 job even if the sector is media. Management is an art of making fool of others or getting them to do your work as most books would say.i dont want to do it and its not my cup of tea. when i was getting into it i thought how will a creatively inclined soul like me get into managing people and making notes.........even th thought made me nostalgic, but issues regarding career and my new found love for journalism and managing media houses like pranoy and rajdeep made me believe that MBA and then specialization in media management would make me achieve my goal in life. So 12th sept 2006 was the day, 2 years i thought , let it be pranay , you know what you can do and two years would just fly and by the end of it will make you land in fox,bbc or sky at management level.


In 3 months -
M-B-A is not just about a business school, its about the process of growing up into an adult.

Even this semister , i felt an adult coming through my body , an individual with more focus and determination to succeed. I have always had the arrogance(most people would agree) that i am the best and know it all, i thought it was because have worked with the best in the art form i love and was appreciated at a very early age , but now i feel it was because i was Immature.
M-B-A i now think is a good decision , its a degree which gives you an overview of everything, it dosent make you land up in any specific direction but opens up a lot of options....also i feel i can think more creatively now, as earlier i just thought like an artist, now i think like a manager who is an artist, i have the knowladge(need so much more) to work creatively on various issues .
its also an addition which would look wonderful on my resume, Debu has drilled this into me to call it a resume, Bastard he knew it all .
bill faust told us personal promise, iv made it according to that now debu and your fundas suck.

btw i suggest you an M-B-A as well..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home