Thursday, November 09, 2006

UK fashion - No mystery

UK fashion - NO MYSTERY
(Asian age newspaper 2nd november edition but the editor has made it very so called 'uk friendly'.....tese goras na...)

That’s what female fashion is here in the UK...its no MYSTERY!

'Never buy, make them sell' that’s what my father used to tell me....
And I tell him that in the in UK there is a concept of RENT as well.....HAHAHHAH!!

All the little skirts and the plunging necklines, the short tops and skirts ,the “dangerously” low jeans, the backless tops and the stockings… all designed for fancy dress… but so “serviceable” that lot of women wear nothing else!

And if one goes by mere length, the boots here have rendered clothes unemployed by the millions on account of performance and delivery of goals… protection and modesty!!

One wonders sometimes on the invincibility and fortitude of a woman’s spirit here; women don’t bat an eyelid in their semi-clad, or call it semi-nude if you so fancy, conditions in temperatures that can freeze water if left unattended for long. Pardon my ignorance, but what is it? Determination or celebration…?

And you definitely can’t miss the innumerable holes that are drilled into one’s body here. Mmm…pardon me, I’m an ignorant fool you see, so P.I.E.R.C.I.N.G is what you call it? Ah! I see.

One gets to see quite a bit of that, isn’t it, on areas that were traditionally considered to be body parts - the ears, the belly, the tongue, the eye, the eyebrow, the lips, the chin, and errr....., on areas of erogenous interests as well.

Red on Monday, pink on Tuesday, violet on Wednesday, olive green on Thursday, blue on Friday, ochre yellow on Saturday, and Ah…lets see… a burnt brown on Sunday! Hurrah! I’ve got my hair ready for the week!

Oh yes, you get them in all shapes and sizes here,its a mix i have never seen in my whole life and anywhere else in the world...you are sure to meet someone your size no matter how big or small you are......there is always someone a step ahead of you.............


And finally, the undergarments, which the French would in their irritatingly delicate and polite manner call lingerie, unlike most employees, often work overtime and beyond their job profile – they also serve as external clothing! Isn’t that wonderful! An extremely cost efficient and productive utilization of resources as taught in our MBA class.

Ah girls, don’t get me wrong, for you know what, trust me none of us (including me) seem to mind it
you all are so pretty and hot
and just carry it off.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home