Sunday, December 14, 2008

2008

2008- it was a year of big ups and downs, many things which were an integral part of me do not exist in my life anymore, many things i did not have within me are an integral part of me now.

It was a year which made me realise I have grown up, I am not the 19 year old boy, going to IHC for theatre workshops anymore, but a 26 year old man going to Lothian road for Investment support. It gave me some wonderful friends and made me loose some other wonderful ones. Gave me money and made me loose a lot of it too, gave me lot of joy and as much sorrow.
I don't know if this year was good or bad for me at this point of time, I don't even know if this year would mean the same to me next year, but 1 thing I know for sure, I will definitely miss you 2008 .

It has not ended as yet. Maybe it wants to get more surprises and challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home