Friday, February 22, 2008

Self Ranting!

Edinburgh is a city of weird circumstances, this place has something about it which puts you in a position where you have to crib! I mean no matter how much i try each night i feel i should run away from this place, dude how can it be so bad, even though i am getting great reviews at work(touch wood) and yes its fun too, am doing plays in the evenings, there are people around even if not as many as Glasgow or Delhi, and and now i even have gym,swimming and yoga classes to look forward to, what else do you want in life dude?????

Damn , only if knew!

I am not liking the feel of staying in this place, there is something about the city which excites me but then there is something which makes me feel that i cannot stay here any longer, undecided as i have always been, have been staying here for the last 3 months, but i guess soon it might be time to move on, if the city of dead people does not come alive!

Is there no one who can share my mind here?

There would be some people like me, even in this city of DE AD!
I shall find them soon, or you shall find me soon!(read another city)
(Figures crossed)

Btw had a neat day at work, went to gym and watched 1-40 ki local train!
Time for caffeine and nicotine, late rs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home